Jim’s Plus wants to create a fair, reliable and transparent platform and system. To ensure this happens we require the cooperation of all users of the platform. Please adhere to the following fair play policy.
Fair Play Policy for Contractors
Maintain the highest calibre of customer service and quality standards
- As a Jim’s Plus contractor, you must be committed to maintaining a high level of quality and customer service to Jim’s Plus customers. This includes being punctual in calling the customer (preferably within 15 mins but maximum 2 hours), when quoting for the customer and when performing the job.
- Respect your customer’s time and don’t waste it. Once you have agreed upon a mutually convenient time please make sure you show up on time. Don’t let your reviews and ratings suffer. It is vitally important to turn up when you say you are going to and if an unavoidable circumstance delays you, please contact the customer immediately to update them.
- When dealing with customers treat them fairly and in a professional and polite manner.
Sharing of Private information
- To ensure the privacy and security of the customer please do not share their personal information with others or on the web this includes, phone number, name, email address and address.
- You must not make fraudulent reviews on the system to increase your rating or review status. This includes getting friends, family and associated to put in false job enquiries and then making a false review.
- Your Jim’s Plus contractor account remains under your responsibility, no transfer is permitted to another individual or business. This includes the ratings and reviews, they are related to your business and your skills and abilities.
- Jim’s Plus does not tolerate unacceptable behavior this includes: hatred, violence, harassment, discrimination, illegal behavior and bullying. This includes any information on your account including inflammatory language, inappropriate photos or socially unacceptable content.
- Jim’s Plus does not tolerate intimidation or harassment of a customer if a negative review is made about the contractor. However we support the contractor remedying the problem as discussed in the review.
- Jim’s Plus does not tolerate contractors intimidating a customer for a review or contract.
- You must not provide any Services for which you are not qualified, licensed or insured, nor the Excluded Services, nor any Services for which it has not undertaken the relevant training
- Jim’s Plus closely monitors contractor’s ratings and reviews. We endeavor to connect quality contractors with quality jobs. If your rating drops below a certain level e.g. 3 stars, we may reconsider your ability to receive work. If the fair play policy is violated we may remove your ability to receive work.
- You may only have a single, active account on the Site. As your account reflects your reputation in the marketplace and represents your skills and abilities, any duplicate accounts attempting to disguise a contractor’s history, will be removed immediately.
Fair Play Policy for Customers
Review subjectively and honestly.
- When writing a review be fair and factual. If you had an issue with the price simply click on the ‘P’. if your review is price related no need to click on the stars. The star rating is based on customer service and quality of work.
- You must not personally attack the individual/business in your review. Don’t use offensive or discriminatory language in the review.
Treat your contractor professionally.
- When dealing with contractors treat them fairly and in a professional manner. When dealing with a contractor treat them how you would like to be treated.
- Respect your contractors time and don’t waste it. Once you have agreed upon a mutually convenient time please make sure you are available at that time. If an unavoidable circumstance delays you, please contact the contractor immediately to update them.
Don’t multi click on quotes
- When making an enquiry please allow the contractor 2 hours to contact you in regards to your request. After this 2 hours has elapsed you may make a second enquiry within Jim’s Plus. If you have an issue please contact us using the support tab at the top of this page.
Sharing of Private information
- To ensure the privacy and security of the contractor please do not share their personal information in your review this includes, phone number, name, and email address, social media pages and business website.
- Please ensure as a customer you only have one account, do not create multiple accounts under different email addresses.
- Jim’s Plus does not tolerate unacceptable behavior this includes: hatred or violence, harassment, discrimination, illegal behavior and bullying.
- Jim’s Plus does not tolerate intimidation or harassment of a customer if a negative review is made about the contractor. However, please note we support the contractor contacting you to remedy the problem as discussed in the review.
- You must not intimidate a contractor for a quote or customer service.
- Your enquiry must not contain inflammatory language, inappropriate photos or socially unacceptable content.